ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Unjustified increases in .com tlds!

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Unjustified increases in .com tlds!
  • From: Adam Corley <acorley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:43:17 -0700

Authorizing increases will only hurt small businesses.  We host many sites and
assist customers with purchasing domains for almost every one of those
accounts.

We have been in business for over 4 years now, and I have been in the industry
for 11 years.  It has been nice to see the prices slowly decline over the
years...as it SHOULD!

We believe that as technology evolves, the pricing should decrease as it
advances.....this is in our mission statement and we stand by this belief!

---
Adam Corley
President
Digital Core Solutions, Inc.