ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

dotCom settlement agreement

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: dotCom settlement agreement
  • From: "Charles Madison" <charlesmadison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:09:06 -0600

To whom it may concern:

My company is concerned with the potential harm the proposed settlement between
Verisign and ICANN. My company, ProWebscape, has been in business since 2000
and serve small to medium sized businesses in our local area. Recent decreases
in domain prices have allowed my customers to focus their capital expenses on
innovation and customer service more than domain prices.

If domain prices increase, my company will see a increase in prices for our
customers and a decrease of potential prices. Please consider our pleas as you
contemplate this settlement.

Thank you,
Richard Madison
ProWebscape