ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Comment on the .com agreement

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment on the .com agreement
  • From: "Karon Thomas-Boyle" <karon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:48:30 -0700

No one wants a price hike but this is life. The domains are very inexpensive
and I would like to have a company like VeriSign operate .com because it has
proven it can keep things in operation. I would also like to see VeriSign
have a way to invest in .com because I don't want it to ever go down. I also
understand that business costs go up over time and it appears ICANN has put
in place a good system that allows VeriSign to adjust its prices but caps
how much it can go up.

GIF image