ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

(no subject)

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: (no subject)
  • From: CBourns@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:40:47 EST

I own my own business, and focus daily on keeping down costs.  My  business
relies heavily on my website for sales, thus the reliability and  stability of
the Internet is vital to me.

I know that some are against  this agreement because they fear prices will
rise, however to me, the  reliability of the Internet is more important that
paying an extra dollar or to  for a domain registration.

I support the VeriSign-ICANN settlement and  urge others to do the same.

Christy Denton
Little Rock,  AR