ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-statements]

RE: revised IPC statement on ICANN-Verisign settlement and proposed new .com registry agreement

  • To: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <settlement-statements@xxxxxxxxx>, "Vint Cerf" <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: revised IPC statement on ICANN-Verisign settlement and proposed new .com registry agreement
  • From: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:42:27 -0500

at the Board meeting there regarding submission of further views on the
proposed settlement agreement and new .com registry agreement, attached
please find a revised statement from the Intellectual Property
Constituency.  Please let me know if there are any questions, and thank
you for considering our views.

Steve Metalitz
President, IPC

 <<IPC submitted revised statement re VRSN settlement 120705.doc>>