ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[sg-petitions-charters]

Proposed restructure of NCUC

  • To: <sg-petitions-charters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proposed restructure of NCUC
  • From: "Kimberley Heitman" <kheitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 23:15:52 +0900

I would like to record my support for the proposed NCSG charter submitted by
Robin Gross, as developed by the membership of the NCUC.

In my opinion the CyberSafety dissenting proposal wrongly emphasises
representation on the GNSO Council by organised minority groups. This would
have the tendency to distort the voice of NCSG's international membership,
and leave NCSG as the SG uniquely crippled by division.

Kimberley Heitman, B.Juris, LLb, AACS, MAICD
Barrister and Solicitor, Perth, Australia

Kimberley James Heitman
www.kheitman.com