ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] OK, so what happens next?

  • To: soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] OK, so what happens next?
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 04:21:51 +1000

Hi Robyn (and everyone)

Perhaps I can clarify... No group call at all (yet) is planned but I expect
there will be soon...

When Carlton mentioned "The MAPO call later today could be the basis for a
consensus formulation defined." he was referring to a PRE -WG planning call
between leadership of the AC's and SO's to get things rolling; So as Chuck
indicated in his reply => "I [we] hope to have more details in terms of next
steps either later this week or early next week.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)