[soac-mapo] Statement of Interest
- To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen Gery <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [soac-mapo] Statement of Interest
- From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 14:45:16 -0700
Statement of Interest: Robin Gross
1. Current vocation, employer and position
IP Justice [IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organization], Executive Director
Law Office of Robin Gross, Attorney
2. Type of work performed in #1 above
IP Justice: Policy analysis and advocacy on intellectual property,
Internet governance and digital rights issues.
Law Office of Robin Gross: Private attorney for small business &
artists on copyright, trademark, entertainment, & business legal
3. Identify any financial ownership or senior management/
leadership interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are
interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has
a transaction, contract, or other arrangement.
4. Identify any type of commercial or non-commercial interest in
ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes. Are you
representing other parties? Describe any arrangements/agreements
between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding
your nomination/selection as a work team member. Describe any
tangible or intangible benefit that you receive from participation in
such processes. For example, if you are an academic or NGO and use
your position to advance your ability to participate, this should be
a part of the statement of interest, just as should employment by a
contracted party, or a business relationship with a non- contracted
party who has an interest in policy outcomes.
I am the Chair of the Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC). I
represent myself individually in this working group and no other
5. Are you a member of a GNSO Constituency / Stakeholder Group, and
if yes, which one(s)?
IP Justice is a member of the Non-Commercial Users Constituency
(NCUC) and Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG).
I am IP Justice's official representative in the NCUC.
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94117 USA
p: +1-415-553-6261 f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org e: robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx