ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Second Draft of CWG Report

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Second Draft of CWG Report
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:08:39 -0700

Dear All,

In anticipation of today's call, please find attached a revised Draft CWG
Report for your review and consideration.

In reviewing this Draft Report, please note the following:

1.       I added a summary table into the body of the report in Section 3 that
summarizes the recommendations that were covered in the Doodle Poll.   This
chart will be updated once we have the results of today's call, but I thought
it was helpful to include a summary in the body.  It will also need  to be
updated to include the level of consensus for the recommendations.  The full
text of the recommendations, which describes the issue, recommendations, and
explanations where there is no consensus, is attached in Annex 3 to the Report.

2.       I added a summary of Carroll Dorgan's comments in Section 2.6.

I look forward to your comments and suggested revisions.

Best regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor