ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] CWG Rec 6 Doodle Poll Results

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] CWG Rec 6 Doodle Poll Results
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:41:39 -0400

Very good, thanks for the quick compilation of results.
I guess all that remains is for each result to be associated with a specific
terms

*         Consensus

*         Rough consensus

*         Strong support

*         Divergence

This appears to be relatively easy.
Anything with 18 or more votes could probably be called consensus - although in
those cases where there are one or two holdouts, I'd formally ask the persons
whether they wish to accede to the group or block full consensus. You'd be
surprised at how often that will get complete consensus.

It will be harder to draw the "rough consensus" line but I'd suggest 16-18

"Strong support" would come in around 13-15