ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [GAC] [soac-mapo] Expert panel appointment

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [GAC] [soac-mapo] Expert panel appointment
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:52:25 -0700

I agree with Jon's point.

Also,  there is a very wide divergence of views within the GAC, so I don't
think there could be any single panelist selected by them who could be biased
in favor of all members views.

I like this approach.  It doesn't change the standard for a successful
objection,   and,   as we have discussed in great detail,  it doesn't make the
panel's advice any more than that --  just advice.

RT