ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Rec6 Draft Letter

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Rec6 Draft Letter
  • From: Jon Nevett <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:31:11 -0500

Rec6 CWG Colleagues:

Attached (in Word and pdf) is a proposed letter for us to discuss on our call
tomorrow.  I took most of the language from the e-mail that Cheryl circulated
recently and added a new section based on comments from Robin, Avri and others
related to the IO.

As you know, we have been asked by the Board to respond by Friday, January 7th.

I look forward to discussing these issues on tomorrow's call.

Thanks.

Best,

Jon