ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] REMINDER - DOODLE / Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support (JAS WG) call

  • To: <gisella.gruber-white@xxxxxxxxx>, <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] REMINDER - DOODLE / Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support (JAS WG) call
  • From: carlos aguirre <carlosaguirre62@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 21:33:58 +0000

Dear All. I think, after to see the doodle poll, wednesday is not the better
day for teleconference, or pehaps the hours choosen are no the best. What do
you think about the possibility to change the day?
Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
abogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -

*54-351-424-2123 / 423-5423

www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar

http://ar.ageiadensi.org