ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG draft charter

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG draft charter
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:44:06 -0700

Hi Avri and all,
The deadline for putting forward the motion is 12 May - I believe we're good as
long as it is 12 May somewhere on the globe (Hawaii..) - and I've understood
that Rafik is in the starting blocks to move.

As to alternative formulations we could incorporate Elaine's proposal (to say
"subsidized") and use square brackets, like this:
Objective 2: To identify how the application fee can be [reduced/subsidized] to
accommodate applicants that fulfill appropriate criteria to qualify for this
benefit.

Hope this is helpful
All the best
Olof