[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - Action points from 17 May call
- To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - Action points from 17 May call
- From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 08:02:06 -0700
Please find action points from today's call below:
1. Rafik will update his motion to the GNSO Council 20 May with the
agreed Charter wording and will report back to the WG on the outcome. (The
wording of objective 2, finalized as "Objective 2: To identify how the
application fee can be reduced and/or subsidized to accommodate applicants that
fulfill appropriate criteria to qualify for this benefit, in keeping with the
principle of full cost recovery of the application process costs." has been
entered on the Wiki).
2. To proceed on the WT 1 matters, it is suggested the members review the
email exchange launched by Tony Harris.
3. To find examples for further WT 2 discussions on who should receive
support, it is suggested to check out the links provided by Elaine:
4. All to contribute to ongoing and new discussion threads on substance
for WT 1 and WT 2 on the WG list, using (please use these identifiers in the
subject headings) on the list.
Very best regards