ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] WT-2 who/what

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] WT-2 who/what
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:06:31 -0700

Elaine,

Good note.

I think your list of 'what type of support' is comprehensive,  but I'll try to
think of anything that could be added to it.

I like your idea of an anonymous posting of applicants intentions.  I think
that would be very helpful.       If others on the group agree we should get
that rolling?

Also, rather than each of our applicants having to scope and provide their own
infrastructure we could promote to them the idea of a cooperative
infrastructure in which they all share the required DNS,  SRS and WhoIs systems.

RT