[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Action points - JAS WG call 1 June
- To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Action points - JAS WG call 1 June
- From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:07:55 -0700
Action points from today’s call:
1. 1. While it was noted that ALAC had approved the Charter, it was also
revealed during the call that both GNSO Council and ALAC had adopted an
accidentally cropped version, lacking objective 5. Olof and others will pursue
how best to cure this discrepancy - and then to delete "Draft" in the Wiki
title for the Charter.
2. For WT1, Alan, Alex and Evan will pursue drafting of a first proposal
on the mailing list, with a view to have a text ready for next call.
3. 3. For WT2, Andrew and Carlos will pursue drafting of a first
proposal on the mailing list, with a view to have a text ready for next call.
In parallel, Elaine will pursue contacts and draft a proposal, as inspired by
the COCCA contacts.
4. 4. Olof will send a collection of emails on the list so far, sorted by
WT, as a background resource.
5. For the Brussels meeting, a slot 16.00 – 17.30 on Wednesday 23 June is
foreseen in the "Silver" room for a panel discussion on the JAS WG matters,
with Board and WG panelists, moderated by Avri and Evan. Updates to the GNSO
Council and to the ALAC will take place on Sunday 20 June.
5. 6. Next call is foreseen for Tuesday 8 June at 13.00 UTC for 90
All the best