ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Action points - JAS WG call 8 June

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Action points - JAS WG call 8 June
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:49:36 -0700

Dear all,
Action points from today's call:

1. Charter - we continue working according to the text agreed within the WG.
Due to "packet loss" of unclear nature, the reference to objective 5 seems to
have been lost in the links for the GNSO Council and ALAC approval motions,
calling for non-urgent corrective motions in both bodies.

2. Preparation of "snapshot" for posting - target date for posting remains 15
June 2010, with a public comment period open until 15 July 2010. Structure
would be a)introduction, b) WT1 paper/one-pager c) WT2 paper/one-pager.
- Drafting to proceed on list and on Wiki
- Elaine volunteered to take the lead on drafting the WT1 paper
- Andrew volunteered to take the lead on drafting the WT2 paper, based on his
previous draft
- Olof to draft introduction and assist with Wiki posting as needed
- Final version of document for posting to be agreed at next call

3. Preparation of panel session at Brussels meeting, scheduled in the "Silver"
room from 16.00 to 17.30  on Wednesday 23 June. Moderated by the co-chairs and
with at least two members from each WT as panelist as well as, hopefully,
available/interested Board members.
- Volunteer/available panelists from WT1  sought (Elaine?, Tony?, Tijani?,
others?...)
- Volunteer/available panelists from WT1  sought (Andrew?, Carlos?, Rafik?,
others?...)
- Staff to approach Katim Touray (and possibly other Board members) on
availability as panelist
- Discussion of panel and session structure to be pursued on the list and
agreed on next call

4. Next call will take place on 15 June at 13.00 UTC

All the best
Olof

PS. If you found the layout of my previous action points mail as ugly as it
actually was - oh well, I learned one thing: don't ever try to copy-paste when
using Outlook Web Access...