ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] RE: Action points - JAS WG call 8 June Correction

  • To: "'Olof Nordling'" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] RE: Action points - JAS WG call 8 June Correction
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:13:08 +0100

Thank you Olof for your prompt posting.

As for the panel, and if we decide to have 2 from each WT, I propose Tony
and Elaine for WT1 and Andrew and Carlos for WT2.

If we decide to have 3 from each WT, I volunteer for WT1.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Directeur exécutif

Fédération Méditerranéenne des Associations d'Internet

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

  _____