ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Panelists for Workshop in Brussels

  • To: Baudouin SCHOMBE <b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Panelists for Workshop in Brussels
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 05:07:03 -0700

Baudoin and all,
Just to make it clear - a priori Katim is NOT available, since he'll be at the
Board workshop all afternoon. IF there is a suitable break in that workshop, we
have invited him to come to our panel session for a brief intervention. If and
when that happens will remain unknown until it materializes (or not).
All the best
Olof