ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] agenda/speakers updates live + final ppt

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] agenda/speakers updates live + final ppt
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:19:11 -0700

Dear all,

This is a note to let you know the updates about the panelists and agenda is
live: http://brussels38.icann.org/node/12503 . The final power point
presentation will be on the site soon and has been attached for you
convenience. This ppt is on the wiki already. I just did a bit of formatting.

The session is tomorrow, Wednesday at 2:00 in the Gold room. It would be great
if the speakers could be there 10 minutes in advance so we do not face too much
delays for our remote participants. As said before, I will be monitoring the
chat room.

Thank you again for doing this and good luck!

Kind regards,

Karla