ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Draft report JAS WG version 2 - public comments to date

  • To: SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Draft report JAS WG version 2 - public comments to date
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 06:45:54 -0400

Hi,

Karla: Thanks for the summary below.  It is unfortunate that the full summary
is not yet ready.
Is it the norm or reports to have the entire text of Comments attached?  I know
the full text of constituency/stakeholder reports is often attached, I just did
not know we attached the full text of all comments.

As for the report itself, since we do not have any new text on WT1 or WT2 yet,
I propose we cut in the text on WT1 and WT2 from the snapshot for now. If I can
find the doc file for that I will do that before the meeting this morning.

As to todays meeting, I suggest we go through the comments according to the WT
they apply to.  I suggest we start with the comments related to WT1 and then
move to WT2.

We also need to figure out how we are are going to finish the work.  We now
have less than 2 weeks to go before the final report is due.

Thanks.

a.