ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Current Draft Report JAS WG, version 2.8 - including August 27 reviews

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Current Draft Report JAS WG, version 2.8 - including August 27 reviews
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:18:42 -0700

Dear all,

Please find attached the Draft Final Report version 2.8 (Aug 27) in word and
PDF, also available at the Wiki. Please note:

1.       I incorporated the changes discussed during the Aug 27 conference
call. Please let me know if I misrepresented or forgot anything.

2.       I attempted to format and standardize the document to be easier to
continue our review. Let me know if there are issues.

3.       Highlighted in blue - what still needs to be discussed

4.       Highlighted in yellow - I need clarifications from Avri/Evan

5.       Identified during the conference call as needing further
review/discussion: lines 185 and 238

I believe we also still need to

1.       Agree on the executive summary for the Board Sept retreat

2.       Agree on the document structure using the proposed addenda approach

3.       Review the summary discussion of public comments - this is to be
included in the final report, but also published separately as response to
public comments

Have a nice weekend.

Karla