ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution during retreat regarding Applicant Support

  • To: didp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution during retreat regarding Applicant Support
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:21:05 -0400

To the Panel,

As Evan Leibovitch co-chair made the initial request, I want to add my support
to the request.

I would also like to make sure that the request is understood as not being only
for the release of presentation materials, but the entire portion of the Board
Book for any agenda item related to support to new gTLD applicants, especially
those for applicants need of support from developing regions, at the Board
retreat/meeting of 24-25 September.

In addition, I would like to augment the request for a release of the vote
tally, including how each ICANN Director voted if a polled vote was taken, on
any of the decisions related to this agenda topic.

Thank you,

Avri Doria
co-chair, Joint ALAC/GNSO New gTLD Applicant Support WG