ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Revison 2.15

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Revison 2.15
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 13:52:11 +0100

Hi Avri,

Attached is the last version you sent with my comments/corrections.

I put:

*         in red things to be removed

*         In blue things to be added.

*         In green my comments

As a general remark, the level of consensus should be highlighted, and put
either at the very beginning of the paragraph or at its end for uniformity

If you don’t understand the raison of the proposed correction, or if you
don’t agree on something, please tell me. We can discuss it by e-mail
exchange.

I worked from ”The Recommendations” till the first frequently asked question
only.

Hope it will help

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231