ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Consensus survey

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Consensus survey
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:36:33 -0400

Hi,

Just wanted to add:

- the survey email was not spam,

- thanks to Evan for doing this, i was not overly helpful.

- it is important that you include your name, anyone who is not a registered
member of the WG will not have their view counted as part of the consensus
determination.

- the results will be published on the mailing list and how people polled will
not be considered confidential

- the results will be documented in the addenda.

a.