ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] updated draft 2.19-4

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] updated draft 2.19-4
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:46:05 +0100

Dear all,

I walked again though the version 19-4, starting from section 2
(Recommendations), and I made some proposals. I didn’t reach the FAQ, and I
know I have to work them.  Please read them and comment on them before the
call of Tuesday. Please also make your own proposals so that on Tuesday, we
can close this part of the report with only consensuses.

Avri, please add all proposals made before Tuesday as alternatives so that
we can decide, as we did last call, which one has the most support in not
consensus, and many thanks for your continuous work that makes us advance.

I do hope we will reach consensus on all the items of the report.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

  _____