ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] CURRENT JAS WG Final Report v.2.20

  • To: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] CURRENT JAS WG Final Report v.2.20
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:59:49 -0700

Merci

Thanks,

Karla Valente
+1 310 936 4639

From: owner-soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sébastien Bachollet
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:17 PM
To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Karla,
Thanks for that version.
Some comments but I would have been more comfortable to use the document to
suggest changes ;)

1.1      Cost Reductions
The WG recommends that the following fee reductions be made available to all
applicants who are determined as meeting the criteria established for support:

1. Full consensus: Waive the cost of Program Development (US$26,000) for
applicants meeting the criteria for assistance. The US$26,000 is not a part of
the implementation budget, but rather to reserve repayment to reserve of
previously budgeted funds.We expect relatively few applicants (relative to the
total number of new gTLD applicants) to meet the criteria for assistance, so
the financial burden of waiving these fees should be reasonable.
Can someone rewrite the sentence to avoid the repletion of reserve?
The US$26,000 is not a part of the implementation budget, but rather to reserve
repayment to reserve of previously budgeted funds.

6. There is a Consensus that the $100,000 base cost be reviewed in order to
determine if any reductions could be made available to suitable applicantgs in
need

To erase: to suitable applicantgs in need
Comment: As it is the point 6 of "The WG recommends that the following fee
reductions be made available to all applicants who are determined as meeting
the criteria established for support:"
If we want to add something then I suggest: available to "them"

Sébastien Bachollet
sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
+33 6 07 66 89 33