ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] RE: messaging about our work - how can we make it clear and simple - now with attachment ;-)

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] RE: messaging about our work - how can we make it clear and simple - now with attachment ;-)
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:04:35 -0700

Oops...now with attachment

Thanks,

Karla Valente
+1 310 936 4639

From: Karla Valente
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:04 AM
To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: messaging about our work - how can we make it clear and simple

Dear all,

It is very important that we introduce this important work in a way that is
clear to the general public, not only ICANNers. I suggest we have an
announcement is a Q&A form where we make sure we touch all key messaging. This
announcement accompanies the Report when we post it (hopefully by the end of
the week).

I have initiated a draft - attached. Please send me comments by tomorrow.

More ideas to come to make our Cartagena session interesting!

Thanks,

Karla Valente
Product/Services Director
Direct:  + 1 310 301 3878