ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Milestone Report and update on resolutions referenced.

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Milestone Report and update on resolutions referenced.
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:20:18 -0700

Avri, Evan:

To my knowledge, there are 4 official resolutions dealing with the Applicant
Support (3 Board + 1 GNSO).
The Milestone Report only contains the Nairobi and the GNSO resolutions only. I
recommend we add the other 2 to Annex B - Relevant resolutions, for
completeness.

http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-12mar10-en.htm#20
http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-25sep10-en.htm#2.2
http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-28oct10-en.htm