ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Todays' agenda

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Todays' agenda
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 08:36:20 -0400

Hi,

A few things for today:

- Roll and SOI/DOI
- Discuss meeting schedule/timing for future meetings
- Walk through  of Addendum
- discussion of future charter objectives
   In support for this item, I took the Next steps section from the Milestone
Report and started work toward a GNSO Council style motion.  I attached it
below.  It is just a placeholder for discussion - something to beat up on.  We
also need to decide if we want to finish this in time for the next GNSO Council
meeting - which means giving it to Rafik as liaison by his deadlne which is 11
Nov for the 18 Nov meeting. l

a.