ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Agenda for 9 Nov

  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Agenda for 9 Nov
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 07:41:20 -0500

Hi,

ooops.  Bad me.
I only read the beginning of the message and did not search for embedded
comments.

On 9 Nov 2010, at 07:29, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight wrote:

> Avri
>
> And if you could answer my query it would be helpful ..

>>> What press releases?

the Press Release the Karla sent the list a week ago and that we discussed at
the last meeting and which got a lot of recommended edits we are still waiting
to see.

This is the Press Release that goes out with the release of our milestone
document an is meant to motivate people to read the docs.

Did I miss any other embedded comments?

thanks

a.