ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] draft ppt + updates

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] draft ppt + updates
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:31:51 -0800

Dear Avri, Evan:

I started a power point  presentation for us for Cartagena. Attached is the
initial work. Please give me a feedback. I am trying to make it user friendly
and would like to finish asap and post it. My understanding is that you need
something that can be tailored for:

1.       SO/AC updates + status update during the New gTLD Program status
(Monday)

2.       Our main session on Thursday

UPDATES:

a.       We are posting tonight the Milestone Report + Addenda for Public
Comment. The end of the Public comment period, for now, is December 15. Note
that these docs will be reposted later when we publish the Applicant Guidebook
and other summaries and analysis.

b.      I submitted The Milestone Report + Addenda + announcement for
translations and hope to have them back before Cartagena. Unfortunately I have
little control over this....but made a note of priority. Once we have all ready
to publish, I will add to the public comment forum and we need to decide what
to do with the comment period. I suspect an extension might be needed maybe
until January.

c.       I could not update the Wiki yes due to new access issues... :( Tech
team will help tomorrow... so frustrating.... Once I regain access, I will post
all final docs, announcement and later translations. We also need to post the
renewed Charter, right?

NEXT:
I assume our next WG meeting will be next Tuesday on November 16 (PDT) and I
would recommend we discuss the Cartagena update sessions and the
structure/speakers for the main session. We also need to promote it....

I hope I have not missed anything.

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Product/Services Director