ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cartagena session

  • To: <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cartagena session
  • From: Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 22:34:46 +0100

Dear all,

After a discussion with Evan, we both agree now on the following format for the
Cartagena session:

Since we have 60 minutes only. we propose we should speak for enough time to
explain, inform and stimulate feedback, but not for long time letting the
opportunity to the floor to intervene.

We propose the following time division:
•       7 min  Sébastien Bacholet to introduce the work done and answer the 3
questions Karla provided.
•       13 min  Slides presentation by Avri
•       40 min  Floor feedback
•       Evan will be moderating the session

We also propose that the intervention of the other WG members should be minimal
and be done in the following cases:
•       To answer a question from the floor
•       To stimulate the feedback from the attendees
•       To reorient the debate when we feel that the discussion is going to a
wrong way
We should act with discretion in the room to make the parts of the community
that weren’t involved to be interested and to ask questions or make comments

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations
Phone : + 216 70 825 231
Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 825 231