ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution - 2010-12-10

  • To: JAS <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution - 2010-12-10
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:22:37 -0500

On 10 Dec 2010, at 11:38, Alan Greenberg wrote:

> Based on the Board resolution and Katim's intervention, I would suggest that
> this group proceed at full speed, regardless of the GNSO chartering status.

Not to mention the GAC encouragement - which I am grateful for.

I, however, will continue to work on getting the GNSO Council approval, secure
in the knowledge that at least some on the GNSO council feel that our current
charter, even without extension, is sufficient to allow the work we see ahead.

Thus we need to figure out how to parse the work, recruit new members and get
to it.  I would like to have a telechat next week if possible and will ask
Gisella to set one up based on our last doodle poll.

thanks

a.