ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS Co-chairs to step down

  • To: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS Co-chairs to step down
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:44:54 +0900

Hi Evan,

thank you for your email, it is pretty sad that Avri and you step-down after
the huge work done for JAS and I understood your reasons and I hope that you
continue your involvement on JAS and I am confident about that.

In other hand, I would like to self-nominate for co-chair position and hope
to continue the ongoing work.

Best Regards

Rafik Dammak
Twitter: @rafik