ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Reporting on the part of the 101221 meeting while I was still chairing

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Reporting on the part of the 101221 meeting while I was still chairing
  • From: Avri Doria <AVRI@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:23:06 -0500

Hi,

Just for formality's sake.

For those who weren't at yesterday's JAS meeting.  As there were no new
candidates mentioned for the roles of co-chair of the group, and as no blocking
objections to either Rafik or Carlton were made, they were confirmed by the
group as the new co-chairs of the JAS WG.

At that point I passed over the chairing of the meeting to Carlton.

Cheers,

a.

ex co-chair JAS group