ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS New gTLD Applicant Support WG Charter

  • To: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, ALAC Working List <alac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, JAS <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS New gTLD Applicant Support WG Charter
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:09:17 -0500

Richard, I do not think that it was written with that in mind, but according to the words, I think that you are correct. ;-)

Alan

At 14/01/2011 12:29 PM, Richard Tindal wrote:

I didn't participate in the GNSO discussions on this, so I apologize for my ignorance, but doesn't this GNSO charter item leave a fairly broad scope for the form of assistance?:

b) Propose mechanisms for determining whether an application for special consideration should be granted and what sort of help should be offered;