ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Work Team forming

  • To: "'Rafik Dammak'" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Work Team forming
  • From: "Dave Kissoondoyal" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:11:19 +0400

Dear Rafik,

I would like to join WT D+ E+F

Thanks and best regards

Dave

  _____

From: owner-soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rafik Dammak
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 10:11 AM
To: SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Work Team forming

Hello Everyone,

as decided yesterday call, we are going dividing the work following the
unionized charter items on:

1/ WT A + B : Leader Tijani, Volunteers: Carlton, Alex, Cintra , Tony
2/ WT C + G : Leader Avri , Volunteer: Alex
3/ WT D + E + F : Elaine, Avri, Tony (I would like to suggest Eric, Michele
and Fabien for this WT)
4/ WT H : Tony
5/ WT I :  I would like to suggest Andrew to volunteer for this WT

of course, WG members can join many WTs and we still need volunteers. We
also need leaders for some WTs. The plan is for every confcall, all the WG
members attending the call will discuss and comment the progress done in the
different WTs.

I urge that discussion should be conducted in the mailing list for the
record and to make it more easy just use in the email title label like [WT1]
etc. if a WT need to setup call, we can ask Gisella to handle that. I also
encourage people to use wiki , that will facilitate to track the work

Have a nice weekend,

Regards

Rafik