ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from JAS WG - February 15 2011

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from JAS WG - February 15 2011
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:00:26 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Karla.Valente@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:Karla.Valente@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:59 AM
To: Karla Valente
Subject: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD
Applicant Support

  Karla Valente:weolcome to JAS WG call - February 15 2011
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Hi all
  Eric Brunner-Williams:hi all
  Gisella Gruber-White:Eric Brunner Williams has joined the call
  Eric Brunner-Williams:if there is fraud, then there is a consequence ... the
applicant looses the delegation
  Cintra Sooknanan:I am disconnected, please call me at 1 868 487 6247
  Gisella Gruber-White:ANdrew Mack has joined the call
  Gisella Gruber-White:Cintra - we will dial out to again
  Cintra Sooknanan:thank you so much Gisella
  CLO:consequences  for a fraudulaent claim is a good way to go  IMO
  Eric Brunner-Williams:do we need the unionized charter taking up all of the
screen space? the chat window is very small (two lines deep).
  Eric Brunner-Williams:make that one line deep
  Eric Brunner-Williams:@avri: links please
  avri:http://community.icann.org/display/jaswg
  Sébastien:I must leave to be ready for my next call
  Sébastien:Thanks
  Eric Brunner-Williams:by sebastien
  Alan:Thx all
  CLO:Thanks all
  Cintra Sooknanan:thanks
  Cintra Sooknanan:bye
  Eric Brunner-Williams:no friday for me, conflicts with kids and school
  Dave Kissoondoyal:thanks and bye