ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] proposed agenda for next call

  • To: "Rafik Dammak (rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx)" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, "Carlton Samuels (carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx)" <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] proposed agenda for next call
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:11:22 -0800

Dear Rafik, Carlton:

Here is an agenda proposal for next call (Friday Feb 18):

1.       Review and approve posting of summary and analysis - milestone report.
Karla to draft a short analysis response to facilitate discussion.

2.       ICANN Meeting in Silicon Valley:

a.       JAS WG Meeting - I understand we only want one face-to-face meeting
for the WG members. I suggest we meet on Wednesday or Thursday at 7:30 am. I
can arrange for a room. Note that the room will not have remote access nor
transcription of the meeting. I will be happy to take notes.

                                                               i.      What is
the preferred day and for how long do you want the meeting to be?

                                                             ii.      Also, I
suggest we define what is the overall messaging that needs to be passed on by
this WG during the ICANN Meeting. Maybe also a divide and conquer strategy to
maximize the outreach activities?

b.      The IT group will be running a training session for the Confluence
WIKI. How many people of the JAS WG want to attend? It is likely to be
scheduled on Wednesday or Thursday. I do not have a date/time yet.

Thank you,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs
Direct:  + 1 310 301 3878