ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] update for GNSO and ALAC during ICANN SV Meeting- presentation draft available

  • To: "Rafik Dammak (rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx)" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] update for GNSO and ALAC during ICANN SV Meeting- presentation draft available
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 14:35:35 -0800

Dear Rafik and Carlton,

I have a very simple draft - ppt presentation update for the GNSO and ALAC.
I took the liberty to include some internal plans regarding the creation of the
webpage for applicants seeking support and organizations offering support to
find each other. If you recall, this was a board resolution for staff
implementation and I have started working on it.

All:

*         if you have questions, comments regarding the webpage, please let me
know.

*         Also, I updated the Wiki space, created the subgroups pages per
Tijani's request. Please populate information on the Wiki regarding the teams
progress.

https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/SO-AC+New+gTLD+Applicant+Support+Working+Group+%28JAS-WG%29

*         The translations of the Summary Analysis of the Milestone Report
Public Comment in the additional 5 UN languages is ready and will be posted
soon.

I arrive in SF on Friday afternoon.

Safe travels to all!!!

Thank you,