ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Latest JAS WG presentation for GNSO

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Latest JAS WG presentation for GNSO
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 04:27:46 +0900

Hello Karla,

thank you for the update, I think that the mention of WT related to IDN is
missed in slide #5.
yes it is better that you present about the webpage part.
@Carlton I guess that you are ready for the charter issue as you handled
that at ALAC side ?
I will present the first part of slides, then Karla.

Regards

Rafik