ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Criteria Proposal

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Criteria Proposal
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:19:39 +0100

Thank you Avri for your e-mail, and thank you Karla for the proposal.

I agree that we are very slow and the dead line is too close. I do
appreciate your warning message.

As for the document proposed in attachment, I read it and comment (in green)
on some parts (see attached file).

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231