ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] call today and summary for the Board

  • To: SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] call today and summary for the Board
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:22:22 +0200

Dear Evan,

I don't think it is panic of having a Board that is interested in hearing form
us that led to divergent statement but rather that we did have any solutions on
the table that came even close to meeting the goal of presenting something that
might work.

And I do not know what your earlier statement that you felt you were being
gamed meant.

a.