ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Part 5- How (do we Process the Applications)?

  • To: SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Part 5- How (do we Process the Applications)?
  • From: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:14:26 -0400

Dear Group,

Please see
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vIEqKUTGUX5rSTVvHdG--mRiOEmwwJQO38PtbjVEiVU/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CK6R6cYE#
specifically
with regard to part 5 for your kind review and comment. The language is not
perfect and needs to be tightened but feel free to ask questions or give
suggestions on any areas that appear vague.

BTW the rest of the document is along the lines of what is on the Wiki
except using the terminology of the milestone report but unfortunately does
not have the recent additions. We are aiming to reconcile and finalise this
tomorrow in our discussion of part 3 and 4.

Much thanks,

Cintra