ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Sweden's Minister for Foreign Affairs on aid related to Internet

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, nacho amadoz <amadoz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Sweden's Minister for Foreign Affairs on aid related to Internet
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 06:38:42 -0400

via Patrik Faltstrom, the new SSAC Chair

http://stupid.domain.name/node/1337

A thread we've not quite picked up is how applicant support relates to, or can relate to, the building of institutions of representative government, establishment of the rule of law, creation of political parties able to freely contest free elections.

I've cc'd Nacho Amadoz, as there may be language that PuntCat can offer to suggest how the sponsors of the .cat registry see this, or anticipate this, for the institutions which use Catalan as the primary language of discourse.

Eric