ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On "bundling", and similar to "pay as you go"

  • To: <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On "bundling", and similar to "pay as you go"
  • From: <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:34:56 +0100

I fully agree.

In the meantime, I do support the efforts initiated by Andrew and others
outside the JAS asking for reduced fees for an IDN string applied for in the
same time as an ISCII one for the same TLD.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations
Phone : + 216 70 825 231
Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 825 231