ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Milestone Report 2 - public comment?

  • To: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Milestone Report 2 - public comment?
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:27:11 -0400

Given discussions on the GNSO list, I would say that the GNSO is likely to approve sending the report out for public comment at its meeting this Thursday.

However, that notwithstanding, it is common practice for a WG to submit reports for public comment without any intervention of their chartering body.

Alan