ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Meeting Cancelled & Rescheduled / Informal meeting with some GAC members

  • To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>, Stephane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>, "Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google" <tracyhackshaw@xxxxxxxxx>, Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Meeting Cancelled & Rescheduled / Informal meeting with some GAC members
  • From: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 04:54:41 -0700

Dear All,

Today's meeting has unfortunately been cancelled due to the current GAC
workload.

The GAC has generously created time during its meeting with the ALAC tomorrow,
Sunday 19th June from 14:00 – 15:00 (Collyer) to address these issues and all
members of the JAS WG and wider ICANN community are welcome to attend.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Rafik Dammak and Carlton Samuels
Co-Chairs of the JAS WG